Beat the Elite
Can you Beat the Elite 2013? Sign up here
What is Beat the Elite?
Beat the Elite is a case competition where Scandinavian students are given the extraordinary opportunity to challenge themselves against other students from Scandinavia in solving a real life business case.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest information, events and to keep in touch: facebook.com/beattheelite
- Develop your problem solving and presentation skills by solving the case for the world´s best case competition; CBS Case Competition.
- Differentiate your CV and build up a value creating network.
- Have the chance to present your solution in front of a prominent jury in the finals at Copenhagen Business School.
Who can participate?
- All undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at Scandinavian universities, business schools and other higher educations (MBA and Ph.D students are unfortunately not eligible to participate in the contest).
- Team up with your friends and make a team of maximum 4 students. If you are looking for team mates, you can use our Mix&Match application. You can find the Mix&Match application when you sign up for Beat the Elite.
- Sign up here
- Participate from your place of study.
- The top 5 teams are invited to compete in the Beat the Elite Finals at Copenhagen Business School in Copenhagen.
- Case Release: Wednesday, February 27th 2013 at 10 am.
- Case Hand-in: Thursday, February 28th 2013 at 10 am. Send your solution to our e-mail: email@example.com
- Beat the Elite Finals in Copenhagen: Friday, March 1st 2013 at 9–12 am.