Beat the Elite
Can you Beat the Elite 2014? Sign up here!
What is Beat the Elite?
In cooperation with CBS Case Competition, Beat the Elite is the leading Nordic case competition creating real life learning experiences for all ambitious students.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest information, events and to keep in touch: facebook.com/beattheelite
- Case Release: Wednesday, February 26th 2014.
- Case Hand-in: Thursday, February 27th 2014. Send your solution to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beat the Elite Finals in Copenhagen: Friday, February 28th 2014.
- Develop your problem solving and presentation skills by solving the case for the world´s best case competition; CBS Case Competition.
- Differentiate your CV and build up a value creating network.
- Have the chance to present your solution in front of a prominent jury in the finals at the case company's office in Copenhagen.
Who can participate?
- All undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at Scandinavian universities, business schools and other higher educations (MBA and Ph.D students are unfortunately not eligible to participate in the contest).
- Team up with your friends and make a team of maximum 4 students. If you are looking for team mates, you can use our Mix&Match application. You can find the Mix&Match application when you sign up for Beat the Elite. This will be avaible later.
- Sign up here!
- Participate from your place of study.
- The top 5 teams are invited to compete in the Beat the Elite Finals at the case company's office in Copenhagen.