Can you Beat the Elite? Sign up for the leading open Nordic case competition to beat you friends, foes and the 12 international teams in CBS Case Competition.
The leading Nordic case competition in cooperation with CBS Case Competition – open for all ambitious students.
Who can participate?
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Scandinavian universities, business schools and other higher educations
- In teams of 4 students
No team? No problem! Use the Facebook group
Beat the Elite Mix and Match to find teammates
from your university
When is it?
- Case release February 25th 2015, 10 AM (UTC/GMT +1 hours)
- Hand-in February 26th 2015, 10 AM (UTC/GMT +1 hours)
- Beat the Elite Finals in Copenhagen February 27th 2015
How can I join?
- Sign up with your team or find a team online HERE
- Download the toolbox
- Solve the case from your place of study
- Upload your merged PDF file, containing the Executive Summary (1 page in Word) and PowerPoint slides here. The link (will be made available on Wednesday, February 25 2015)
Top 5 teams are invited to compete in the
Beat the Elite finals at Copenhagen Business School
Why should I?
- Improve you problem solving and presentation skills
- Differentiate your CV
- Expand your Nordic network
- All expenses paid trip to Copenhagen for the top 5
- Get feedback on your solution from a prominent set of judges
- Winner gets a day at one of CBS Case Competition preferred partners
- Take home the trophy
So, can YOU Beat the Elite? Sign up here!
Stay updated! Follow us on Facebook for the latest information, events and to keep in touch: facebook.com/beattheelite
Please find information about the format and rules for the competition and the dates for our explorer tour.