Sign up for the leading open Northern European case competition. Improve your academic skills, gain professional experience and get personal feedback. Top5 teams will be invited to Copenhagen to participate in the finals, all expenses paid by CBS Case Competition OPEN.
The leading OPEN case competition in cooperation with CBS Case Competition – open for all ambitious students.
Who can participate?
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Scandinavian universities, business schools and other higher educations
- In teams of 4 students
No team? No problem! Use the Facebook group
CCC OPEN Mix and Match to find teammates
from your university
When is it?
- Case release March 2nd 2016, 10 AM (UTC/GMT +1 hours)
- Hand-in March 3rd 2016, 10 AM (UTC/GMT +1 hours)
- Finals in Copenhagen March 4th 2016
How can I join?
- Sign up with your team or find a team online HERE*
- Download the toolbox to get insights into solving cases
- Solve the case from your place of study
- Upload your merged PDF file, containing the Executive Summary (1 page in Word) and PowerPoint slides here. The link (will be made available on Wednesday, February 25 2016)
Top 5 teams are invited to compete in the
CBS Case Competition OPEN finals at Copenhagen Business School.
Why should I?
- Improve you problem solving and presentation skills
- Differentiate your CV
- Personal feedback on your solution from a prominent set of judges
- Expand your network
- All expenses paid trip to Copenhagen for the top 5
- Create lifetime experiences
Stay updated! Follow us on Facebook for the latest information, events and to keep in touch: facebook.com/cccOPEN
Please find information about the format and rules for the competition and the dates for our explorer tour.