When we receive personal information about you, it is our goal that you trust that we treat your personal information in a transparent and secure way.
2. Head of Data Protection
Rebecca Toft From
CBS Case Competition
Phone: + 45 61301999
1. Data Controller
CBS Case Competition
3. What data CBS Case Competition collects
We collect information about you and your computer/device, e.g. your IP address. Furthermore, we collect your name, e-mail, CV (year of birth, job information, area of studies, university e.g., grades), phone number, country, addresses and pictures in order to organize CBS Case Competition, to identify and communicate with employees and partners.
4. Purpose of processing your personal data
- We collect CV’s in order to recruit and train our employees and participants. CV’s will be passed on to partners (listed on the webpage) in order to train the employees and participants.
- We collect email-addresses and phone numbers from partners and employees in order to communicate the organizing of CBS Case Competition.
- We use pictures of partners, employees, participants and other students for identifying employees and the marketing of CBS Case Competition.
- We collect country and university information in order to organize the participants in CBS Case Competition and to ensure the flight from your country to Denmark.
Pictures taken in order to identify you as an employee or for marketing purpose can be shared on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Careergate and CBS Case Competitions website. Once information are public they deletion will only occur when you request it.
At CBS Case Competition we love cookies! We only use them to track visits to our website, we store no personal details.
5. Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data is Article 6(1), in the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
6. How we use your data
We collect, use, storage and pass on your personal data on the basis of your consent.
CBS Case Competition have implemented appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to ensure a sufficient level of safety. We are very protective of the information you give to us and we use secure systems for data storage. We only keep the data for as long as necessary.
6.2.Transfer (passing on information to partners)
We do not pass on information without you consent. We do share CV’s and contact information with our partners in order to train employees and participants at CBS Case Competition and to be able to communicate.
7. Principles of data protection
CBS Case Competition only process data on a legal basis if we are obliged to or have your consent. We will always inform you of the processing and the purpose of the processing. Information will only be processed if necessary. We only pass on personal data to third parties on the basis of your consent. The data will only be processed for the original purpose or other purposes that are not unharmonious with the original purpose.
If we process your data on the basis of your consent, please be aware that you can withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by contacting us (see contact information above).
If you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your personal information unless we are legally entitled to or obliged to continue processing or storing your personal information on any other basis, including under the laws.
Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing that has taken place before the withdrawal of consent.
If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to complete the purposes described above.
8. Your rights
When we process your information, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request insight, correction or deletion of your personal information.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal information and to limit the processing of your personal information.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- If your personal data processing is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing done before your withdrawal of your consent.
- You are entitled to receive the personal information you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can file a complaint with a data protection authority such as the controlling authority on the contact information below.
You can at any time contact our Head of Data Protection at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the information on CBS Case Competitions website if you want to know what information we have on you, or if you want to exercise your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
9. Deletion of personal data
All personal data will be deleted no longer than 6 months after week 9. Information about partners will be deleted no later than 6 months from ended cooperation. If the law prescribes an extra storage, we will delete the data after the legal deadline.
10. Data security
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to CBS Case Competition. We have implemented privacy by design and privacy by default in order to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification.
If you disagree in the way we process your personal information or the purposes for which we process the information, please feel free to contact CBS Case Competitions Head of Data Protection on email@example.com. You can also file a complaint with Datatilsynet on the information below:
1300 København K
Phone: + 45 33 19 32 00
11. Contact information
CBS Case Competition