Shape the Future of the CBS GLOBAL Case Competition, One University at a Time.
Born out of a vision in 2021, the GLOBAL Ambassador Program (GAP) is not just about amplifying the reach of the world-renowned GLOBAL Competition but about creating networks, building bridges, and championing excellence. As a GLOBAL Ambassador, you don’t just become a representative; you become a beacon of opportunities for your university, bringing one of the world’s largest case competitions closer to your fellow students.
You don’t need to be an excellent case solver, but you do need to be passionate about case competitions, boosting your network and developing skills in marketing, communication and gaining leadership experience.
- Be a part of our GLOBAL Ambassador Program, promoting the GLOBAL competition to fellow students in your university and network.
- Distribute promotional materials and campaigns across various platforms.
- Attend workshops with the GLOBAL team from the CBS Case Competition 2024 and Bain & Co.
What's in it for you?
- Elite Training: Dive deep into case solving with sessions facilitated by Bain & Company’s leading industry experts.
- Certification: Receive a Certificate of Participation, perfect for your CV.
- Networking: Broaden your horizons. Connect, engage, and grow with a global community of like-minded ambitious students.
- Skill Development: Gain professional development and skills in marketing, event promotion, and of course, competing in case competitions.
Take the leap. Be the face of the CBS GLOBAL Case Competition 2024 in your university and beyond. Join GAP and be part of a legacy.